Saturday, February 14, 2009

Welcome to the Blog :)

Hello Everyone,

I have been writing various blogs on Astrology and other technical blogs including one on Krishnamurti Padhdhati. A lot of my readers, out of curiosity or probably in need, asked me information on gemstones and wanted me to write a blog on it. So this is all for my readers. But before I start it off, I would like to thank Baba and Shani Dev for granting me with the privilege to write on Astrology. One more thing, feedback is always welcome :) no matter how harsh it is :)

This blog would contain information basically on Gemstones and how to perform Pooja/Puja to purify and energise the gemstones. Also, I will tell you about which day is best suited for the same.

Whenever you visit, please do comment, on whether you liked the blog or is something out there that you wished to be provided or something that could have been presented in a much better way.

Do visit this link, you would definitely like it. It is for KrishnaMurti Padhdhati.

KrishnaMurti Padhdhati

Hope you people like this article. . . Until next one God Speed :)

Sai Ram . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment